Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!



Happy New Year to everyone!  I don't know about you, but I am ready for things to be back to normal.  I have one more day off and then it is back to work!  Lucky for me, I LOVE my job!!  However, it is so fun to pretend I am a stay at home mom for a while though :-)


Do you make New Year's resolutions?  Typically, I do not because I will just end up disappointed in myself when I don't lose twenty pounds by the end of January or run a half marathon by April!  I have decided that this year though I will do my absolute best to do the following:


Eat less of this:

And more of this:


Spend less time on one of these:
And more time doing this:

That should get me on the right track to a healthier, happier new year!!!  We are having a "Biggest Loser" Challenge at work and I would really like to do well.   I would love to lose 20 pounds, but I would settle for just feeling better and having more energy.... looking better would be such a nice bonus!! Winning the pot of money at the end would be really cool too!! I have made a promise to myself that if I lose 20 pounds, I will reward myself with a pair of Miss Me jeans. 


Today I did the Wii Fitness program for the first time.  I am embarrassed to tell you how hard it was for me to make it through the 30 minute session.  Holy cow!  My goal is to do this two or three days a week and walk in our neighborhood as well.  


What about you?  Do you make resolutions each year? I always love hearing what plans my friends make for the upcoming year!  


Again, Happy New Year!  As always, thanks for visiting Buttercup Bliss! 


2 comments:

  1. Happy New year...and yes some changes are coming my way too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ... it's nice to meet and follow you.
    stop by sometime.


    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Buttercup Bliss! Your messages mean so much to me! Lisa