Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Decorations 2015




It is officially spring!  I am ready for warmer days and sunshine.  We have had an abundance of rain this winter. While are friends up north are anxiously awaiting the snow to disappear, we are hoping our yard dries out soon!   Today I am sharing our Easter decor.  I don't go all-out with Easter decorations, but I do love the gorgeous pastel colors of this special season. And who doesn't love bunnies? And candy? 

I love my pink Easter tree!  My father asked, "What exactly is an Easter tree?"   At which point, my sweet husband explained, "A good excuse for her to buy Radko Easter ornaments!"  So true!! A tiny Longaberger basket filled 
with eggs looks perfect under the tree. 

Sweet little birds and butterflies from Michael's work perfectly with the Radko ornaments.  Floral stems serve as the perfect spring tree topper! 

My Happy Everything cookie jar is now adorned with a delightful bunny!  A Mason jar tied with burlap and pink ribbon and filled with Hershey's kisses is an Easter must!

Another bunny takes center stage on my small Happy Everything 
cookie jar turned utensil holder. 



White bunnies adorned with festive pink and green ribbons make a cheerful 
statement in my office.  The "grass" is a Hobby Lobby find. 

And because I just couldn't resist, here is another Radko.  They are so cute!!!

Ok... last one! I promise!!

I hope you have a great week!!  Here's to warmer days and sunshine!  
I will be back soon to share our Easter tablescape. 

5 comments:

  1. I love that you have a collection of Easter ornaments! Easter is such a fabulous holiday and you've decorated perfectly. (I spy Jan Karon books!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really love the Easter ornaments too! Yes, I am a huge Jan Karon fan! I have read the entire series at least five times - some of the books even more that that! I love rereading my favorite books. Father Tim and Cynthia make me feel good!!

      Delete
  2. Looks terrific! I love your Easter tree. Very festive and ready for the Easter Bunny to arrive!
    Blessings from Still. Woods Farmhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a pink tree like that before but I love it. It's so cute with the Easter ornaments on it. I had no idea that Christopher Radko made Easter ornaments too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa. Just popping over to tell you I've been missing your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Buttercup Bliss! Your messages mean so much to me! Lisa