Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Earlier this week I received the Stylish Blogger Award from Jodie at Love Laughter and Decor!  I am thrilled!!!  Please check out her blog at www.lovelaughteranddecor.blogspot.com.  Make sure you check out her little girl's nursery!  It is absolutely stunning - truly one of the prettiest rooms I have seen in "blogdom"! 

Rules:
1. Thank the person whom awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 7 "new" found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger and let them know you want to pass the award on to them; 
Nominees, let the giver of the award know you accept the nomination.



Seven Random Things About Me:

1.  I love bracelets!  I don't feel completely dressed unless I have on at least two!

2.  Given a choice, I would choose salty over sweet any day!  I can make a meal of just chips and dip!

3.  I am the youngest of two girls.  My sister, who is only 13 months older than me, is my best friend!

4.  I love anything to do with kitchens!  Williams-Sonoma is my favorite store!

5.  I love being a girly girl!

6.  Fall is my very favorite time of year!

7.  I was a bone marrow donor for my precious niece when she was 17 months old.  She is now 21 and is our walking miracle! 


Seven amazing blogs I am passing the award on to:

http://www.oursouthernnest.blogspot.com/
http://www.atthepicketfence.com/
http://beaucoupjoiedevivre.blogspot.com/
http://dearsweethome.blogspot.com/
Here on Crow Creek

Please take a moment and visit my nominees.  They are also wonderful!   I know you will enjoy them as much as I do!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lisa! It means so much to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, Lisa! So jealous of your warm southern weather right now! We still have a bit of snow up here in New England...but that didn't stop me from decorating our mantle for spring! Have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, thank you so much for passing this award to me! It means alot! I will try and get a post up today....seven things about myself....hmmmmmmmm that could be interesting!! lol Have a great week!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lisa! I posted a response a couple of days ago but for some reason it isn't showing up. Thanks for the blog award! That just warmed my soul! And it is graciously accepted.... Have a wonderful Tuesday....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa,

    Thank you so much for considering us stylish and for passing on this lovely award. We are so glad you found us At The Picket Fence and that we got to come over here and "meet" you! You have a lovely blog....off to look around more!

    Heather @At The Picket Fence

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Buttercup Bliss! Your messages mean so much to me! Lisa