Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Quick Change



Well, I did it.... I changed the M burlap door hanger that I shared with you in my last post.  I wasn't quite happy with the way it looked on my back door so I decided to change out the ribbon and add a little bit of bling.  It took about two minutes and, to me, the revised version is so much cuter!  I changed out the grosgrain ribbon for black chiffon ribbon.  This time I didn't attach the ribbon to the back.  Instead, I just looped it through the arches in the M.  I also picked up a black jeweled broach and this little key at Michael's.  I couldn't decide which one was best at the store, so I purchased both of them.  The key was the best - at least according to Seth!  I hot glued it on and called it a day.  I love it!  


I decided to move my revised creation inside. :-).  I love how it looks in our dining 
area with the black table. 
Such a simple change, but it is so much better now, don't you think? 
Thanks for visiting!  

1 comments:

  1. I like the black a lot better...but I am a sucker for mixing raw and refined. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Buttercup Bliss! Your messages mean so much to me! Lisa