Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Table is Set!


Just wanted to share with your this year's Thanksgiving table.  I wanted something different this year because I have used my pheasants the past two years and I was ready for a change.  I wasn't really sure what I wanted although I knew I would know it when I saw it!  I started with inexpensive candlesticks (Kohl's) and gold candles (Target).  This was a good start, but certainly not complete.  I also found a pretty wooden beaded table runner that I thought would be perfect for our table.  I was getting close, but the table was still not quite ready.  

Then the other day I was in my friend Carol's office at work and I noticed the most adorable pumpkins I have ever seen!  I mean they are gorgeous and so unique!  Anyway, as it turns out, Carol had the "inside scoop" on these Plush Pumpkins!  She knows the creator's husband - it was my lucky day!  Long story short, Carol got Brian on the phone and I was able to order six of these precious pumpkins for my Thanksgiving table.  I think they are perfect!!!!  You can find them online at http://www.plushpumpkin.com/ I am definitely a huge fan!  I see more Plush Pumpkins in my future.  I am picturing the beautiful white ones on my mantle next fall!  

Hope you have fun decorating your Thanksgiving table!  


Buttercup Bliss :-) 
 Did you notice that the pumpkin stems are real?  Isn't that awesome?
They are available in a wide-range of colors.  I just asked for any fall colors.  I think the selection that they sent me is gorgeous!




 Just for fun, I tried filling a bowl with them.  I think they look beautiful! 

Please note that this has been updated November 1, 2011.  Last year when I first wrote this post I was virtually a brand new blogger and had never linked to a party.  :-)  I thought I would share this with you now.  I will share this year's table in a few weeks.  

This week I am linking to Wow Us Wednesdays @ http://www.savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/
















1 comments:

Thanks for visiting Buttercup Bliss! Your messages mean so much to me! Lisa